When: Wednesday’s 12-1pm
Where: Participants will meet at the Concierge Desk located in the main lobby at the MNP Tower (1021 West Hastings Street).
What: A complimentary social run club focused on getting Oxford tenants moving outdoors while building a community. Routes will vary. All levels welcome.
Who: Runs are led by Vancouver Run Company. All tenants of Oxford Place are welcome to attend!
Click here to register! Waivers must be signed prior to participation
Helpful Tips for Participants
- Try not to eat too much before the run. If you prefer eating ahead of time try to do so by 11:00am
- If you eat beforehand try to avoid protein rich foods
- Bring a gel or bar along for the run just in case you become hungry
- If you have a tendency to become dehydrated bring a bottle of water
- You will be responsible for carrying anything you bring along for the run
- If you are unsure how to dress, wear layers that wick sweat easily, such as a long sleeve and light packable jacket, paired with light gloves and hat in the winter months
- Print out your waiver and be ready to hand in upon arrival
- Have proper road running shoes on
- If you have medical concerns let the run leaders know ahead of time
- Here are the gels we recommend using https://vanrunco.com/collections/huma-gel and Hornby Bars are great for bars.